SG RELIC FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PR5 Guides - Sys21 Guides - Stats

The True Essence of SYS21

Aeiownedu
    Aeiownedu
    Admin
    Admin

Faction : Helike

Sticky The True Essence of SYS21

Post by Aeiownedu 16/3/2010, 11:21 pm

Shattered Galaxy System21 Guide
    ================================= Brief Description ===================================
    =======================================================================================
    Sys21 is a method to stay on Relic at level 21/21/21/21 without paying. This guide is for new players and veterans alike who can't afford to pay for SG and wants to stay

on Relic probably because all their friends play on Relic, they just simply hate MP's game-play style, they don't want to grind levels every reincarnation on MP, they thought

Relic is very balanced due to everybody being capped at lvl 21/22(pr4/5), their girlfriend or crush plays on Relic, they get free cyber-buttsex by their regiment leaders if they

stay on Relic, they want to pwn noobs on Relic and be a walking vagina or whatever their reasons may be...

Remember, it is your choice to play on either Relic, MP or both(or none). I have searched online for sys21 guides in the past but could not find one(except for private sections

of certain regiment forums). I am proud to present you this, that is, by far the most comprehensive, updated and "opened-for-the-public" sys21 guide you will ever find.

================================ Sys21, how to do it? ==================================

"System 21-ing is simple, basically train up 9 or 10 units in EACH division to lvl 25, and no more than 10 units.. u will remain lvl 21 in each division thus, completing/maxing

your sys21 char." The units in (parenthesis) are what u will turn the base into ex. manticore (chimera) buy manticores then upgrade it into chimeras later. Refer to owned's list

of recommended sys21 stats. If u use the stat with 60 tactics, you can choose to get 1 support unit in each division.

(ex. 1 mw spirit, 1 redeye, 1 roc, 1 manta with detect)

What u need to do to make a successful sys21 char. (Very Important, scroll down for more details.)

1- choose sys21 stats
    2- make new char
    3- buy base units

:::::::::::::: An Example ::::::::::::

The way to make a character system21 is to buy 9 units (leaves you level 21 with 5850 xp left) or 10 units which makes you level 21

(326 xp left) to get yourself to level 21. Once you buy your units you MAY NOT BUY OR SELL ANY OF THEM after you have started. Remember to buy the basic chasis when you

create a system21 and to always know your final stats (refer to relic stat guide).

Example:

I want stats 60/18/12/x
    x = left over points

I want to get 9 daevas 9 chims 9 podas 9 pigs

I would Buy:

9 imps
    9 manticores
    9 podas
    9 pelicans

When you are level 25 on those units your sooner, you upgrade them to your desired final unit.

Thats it, once you max your 36 or 40 units you will be 21/21/21/21
    ========================================================================================

*All Credits go to the Writer

Current date/time is 2/5/2024, 8:26 am